Friday, January 27, 2006

Back to the Streets (!)

It's confirmed now, I'm not back to the old gang, but to the streets. Back to where I started, jobless and broke. This answers all my questions in a hard way. Life is cruel, my friend. You'll never know what's next for you, what's waiting on the corner of the destiny. I always prepare for the worst to happen, even this bad. I can watch in the mirror the future for me is not that bright here. I don't have a plan, I never did. I got my first job and the next ones completely out of any efforts. I was offered those jobs, and transfered from one place to another. So it's not  really a big surprise when it ended suddenly. I should cry, but does it matter anymore?. The time is not going back, not any regrets left now. Time to move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment