Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Chronicles

  • Dec 7th, 2004: I started working on TeleMatics Indonesia as Graphic Web Designer with 3 months probation. I was assigned to BPK PENABUR Project to design the User Interface.
  • March 1st, 2005: The probation is over and I declared full-employee of TeleMatics Indonesia.
  • May 2005 : The prototype of BPK PENABUR ERP application was approved.
  • August 1st, 2005 : I was transferred to Sakura Bengawan (Sabeso) along with my two colleagues. One of them is still on probation. I never signed any work contract with Sabeso, only the non-disclosure agreement for my work (and biography).
  • September 12th, 2005: I was assigned (thrown?) to EDMS project on Ciputra as Quality Control Desk. The project planned to finish in a month, but turned out to extend as long as three months. The project went slowly, and we forced to go overtime (7.30 am to 7.30 pm), and I never get any extra cash from it.
  • September 2005: One of my colleagues transferred from TeleMatics resigned.
  • October (or maybe November) 2005: My other colleague sign 6 months contract with Sabeso.
  • December 2005: The Ciputra Project was over.
  • January 2006: Sabeso planned to fire me or in their words return me to TeleMatics. TeleMatics refused and fire me completely. Sabeso told me (through their spokeperson) that TeleMatics asked me back. TeleMatics told me that Sabeso planned to cut BPK PENABUR Project off so I was not needed anymore, and sent me back. TeleMatics said they had not enough resources for me and let me go.
  • February 1st, 2006: Jobless and broke...
  • February 16th, 2006: TeleMatics called me back to do the Kalbar Groupware Project (a rushed project) for a month. In the process, Kalbar project finished in two weeks, and in the middle of it I helped the M@RIS Training and AIG LIFE.
  • March 14th, 2006: TeleMatics offered me two months extension to my contract as probation, to help in the AIG LIFE project, that I've already worked on (outside the contract).
  • March 16th, 2006: My contract expired, and guess where I'm going...

No comments:

Post a Comment