Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Lay-Off Mysteries

Up till now, I believe that my layoff was because of natural cause. The project I worked in was stalling, probably terminating, financial problem, and shortage of another projects. But after my temporary comeback, all that 'facts' are proven bogus. Here are the facts:
  • The project I worked in is not postponed nor it is terminated. The project is going and so much alive as you and I.
  • The financial problem is bulls**t, they hired a new programmer to replace me.
  • The projects shortage is also bullish, there's two projects running simultaneously and not enough people to handle it (that's why they called me back in a rush, two weeks after they fired me).
So, why am I fired? without any compensation (I got a t-shirt yesterday, maybe that will do) at all. The conclusion is: my two employers are (simply) ignoring me. They don't even bother to tell me earlier as if they thought about some options to keep me. It seems that they just busy finding excuses to fire me.
UPDATE: I just found out that the one that replaces me singed-off just after two days of work. What a hot seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment