Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Missing Cellular (part 3)

Thursday, August 17 - Monday, August 21, 2006 : Long weekend in Semarang Tuesday, August 22 : back to office, still using the phone to receive call from CC sales Wednesday, August 23 : leave for office in my brother in law's car, got off in front of checkpost of GKBI Building (Sudirman), walk for about 10 meters out of the gate, I put my hand on my pocket, where I used to put my cellular phone. It's not there. As far as I remember, I didn't lose it, I thought I'd leave it home. That night, I found out it wasn't there. So, my cellphone is lost, but where and when, I'm not sure. The time between receiving the call the other day and realizing the loss was just routine to me. As I went home, I took th ephone out of my pocket and put it in the table next to my bed, and in the morning I put it backin my pocket. Now, the routine seems so complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment