Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Counting the Days

One year ago, I was fired form my job, unexpectedly (well, who does?). The notice was just three days away from the end of the month. Actually, I was hired by two companies and both companies just let me go and throw each other responsibilities for proper treatment. No compensation, no regret, nothing. Now, I'm faced with a similar situation. Almost a year passed in my new job, still I can't get settled. I came here because I need a job, nothing more. No idealism, no ambition, I gave up all that a long time ago. I just lived my life today, never thinking about the future. Still, I don't want to feel trapped in a situation where I cannot choose, because life is all about choice after all. There's still time to consider my options. Just counting the days ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment