Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Everything Happens for a Reason (is it?)

Well, if you consider your life is just a series of coincidence, that you have been guided to a certain path, met certain people as your friends, and all the ups and downs are all written in the stars. Still, life is no Truman Show (yes, the movie), we must not take life as granted, and every decision we made has the consequence. And yet, in a certain point of your life, you look back and see a big picture of the your fate and find a pattern in it. We can just say, everything happens for a reason, the goods and bads, the ups and downs, the people you meet, you love, and hate (or hates you). For me, as I see my life as a series of unfortunate events (not the movie or the book this time), I still can believe in that. Right now, I still can't see the big picture yet, but I hope I get to see it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment