Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Will (Learn to) Survive

Just move in to the new office, and the internet has been connected, finally. With two weeks of process, and the slack time of internet availability, they certainly put a stack of ongoing jobs. It's not helping that we are not always be full-team on site. Our boss constantly traveling, me and my colleagues also occasionally go to client, and one client is too much for a day. So, the office is pretty much vacant these days. Unfortunately, there is no space left after all. Once again, I was told that our client don't approve me to train them. What can I say, as I'm in no position to complain. It's so easy to be misunderstood, taken by face value, as books judged by its cover. I don't mind, it's part of the learning, the painful ones indeed. As the job stacked in my shoulder higher and higher, still figured the way to finish them. Well, it's time to listen to what my man Le Bon said, "...And as I try to make my way, to the ordinary world, I will learn to survive..."

No comments:

Post a Comment