Saturday, June 07, 2008

Forget Karlsruhe!

I should've known from the start that there is nothing like a wonderful opportunities. only hoax. This program I join is half-baked and premature. The plan to put 20 students in Universitat Karlsruhe to join the Resources Engineering Master Program is completely fail. Well, not completely actually. The University agrees to accept only 5 students to join the class. So, we screw up. How to choose 5 out of 20 is very tricky, because chosen or not, we are still very disappointed. There will be too many things to consider, subjectively and objectively. The grade (GPA, TOEFL, TPA, etc), attitude, background, combination, and still a lot of things can be added to the mixture. We may never know the real reason behind the process. So, I just hope for the worst, because my GPA is lagging behind (12th rank!), so all I can say is "Forget Karlsruhe!"

No comments:

Post a Comment