Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Right Before Your Eyes

Yesterday, as me and my brother drove in our car out of town, we saw a car suddenly made u-turn and crashed into a truck coming from the opposite direction. I'd never forget the sound, as we were stunned, speechless, and finally ran away from the scene. Well, my brother needed to make it to his office on time, and there's nothing we can do. The car was wrecked, and don't ask me about the driver, judging from the shape of the car's bonnet, God only knows. All along the way to our destination we can't stop talking about it. We sometimes saw accidents along the way, even got into one ourselves, but never witnessed it, on that close range. And yet, I still can't find a single news about it online, wonder if I should check the nearest news stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment