Friday, January 04, 2013

Yet Another New Year

It's new year's eve, time to blog again, everybody? After the rush hour and moving deadlines by the end of the year, closed by consecutive road trip to Malang for my little brother's wedding, finally some peace and quiet days are coming. Well, last year is an unexpectedly hectic chain of events for me, especially. My mother's health got worse culminated to her death, my extremely fast track engagement and wedding and aftermath, and of course, workload along woth the pressure. Also, my health issue, my mother-in-law's health issue, and my brother's wedding to round it all.
And yes, I lost much last year, but also gain some. I've lost both my parents, and struggled to keep the family from segregating. I also have a new family, and still wonder how to manage it, with this kind of long distance relationship. Now, a new year and a new home to live in, I kinda wonder if this year will be more exciting than last year. Well, we can only wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment