Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Once in a Lifetime

What if you can live your dream, go to every new place, meet new people, I mean very high place and very important person, be a part of a revolution, and still unknown? Just like a time traveller that go back in time and be a part of American or French Revolution. The different is, the time is right now and the place is right here. I always value experience and pleasure (or enjoyment) higher than any price of money in the world. That's why I once told my friend that I'm willing to work unpaid as long as I can access internet for free, anytime I want, any way I want it to. Because accessing internet means new experience, new journey everytime. I can't travel farther than Java island all my life, the only place I think I'll be able to go farthest is Mecca (for pilgrimage journey). Becoming a witness for historical moments is priceless, it's a chance for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment