Saturday, December 30, 2006

2007: A Look Ahead

It's the end of the year as we know it, I'm going on a (short) vacation tonight and that makes this my final post of the year 2006. A year of radical changes, just as before. We were faced with new challenges, beyond our capabilities, and yet we make it. We learned so many things we never thought of before, and still looking for the course of our destiny. Yes, that's make it live your life one day at a time. Because you have reason to wake up every morning and walk your way to work, just to go home late at night. Sometimes I feel as if I still dreaming my way to work, just to realize that it's all true, or dream my work just to realize I was still sleeping. You'll never know when it's gonna end and how. Anyway, happy new year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment