Tuesday, March 20, 2007

One Year Anniversary

Well, it's been one year since I've been working in this office. Some say time fly by when you're enjoying yourself. Well, it may be true, but surely doesn't apply here. Everyday is a winding road. However, it also makes you respect your good moments more. Once upon a time, there was a priest and a bus driver die, and face the gate of heaven and hell. The guarding angel ask, "Who are you?". The priest answers, "I'm a priest of this church" and the bus driver answers, "I'm a bus driver. I drive Metro Mini for a work". The angel then say, "Well priest, you go down there to hell and you my bus driver fellow go up there to heaven". The priest protests,"How can it be, I preach every week to guide people to the God's way". "Yeah", say the guarding angel,"But when you preach, everyone's asleep. When the bus driver drives, everyone's praying for safety and calling for God".

No comments:

Post a Comment