Thursday, December 13, 2007

Days Are Numbers

It has been two weeks since the course began. Back to campus is still exciting and challenging as ever, but surely different from the daily routine I used to. Now we can wake up a little late, go home a little earlier, but with an overwhelming tasks to do. If you consider the thesis, it would be a daunting task to complete. This program itself is yet intriguing. Four months in Jogja followed by four months in Bandung, then another six in Karlsruhe, Germany, and the last four to do the research and thesis. I always dream of staying in Germany, but it seems that it would be difficult enough to achieve as the life support is somewhat limited. I will have to get my own financial support to be able to do it. But as for now, it will still be a dream. In my case, I have spent a significant amount of my time for nothing, and when I am given this chance I will try to go all the way, down to the bone. Now, back to count the days, after all, days are numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment