Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One Down, Many to Go

Not so surprised when I saw my name on the top 10 list. It has been on my prediction for some times. But I never predicted my rank will be that high (2). Now I must face the ultimate judgment from the Uni-Karlsruhe authorities. Well, I still on my track I guess. There are advantages and disadvantages to be accepted or not. You will work VERY hard right after you are accepted in top 5 list to go 10 months to Karlsruhe, and I mean it HARD. You will get the prestige of course, and on the account of your other 15 friends stipends, you will be (hopefully) well-covered financially there. If you are not accepted, you will take the humiliation, back to your hometown, but still get the ultimate bonus: 3 months vacation to Germany. full-paid! This kind of mixed-up doesn't happen everyday, so whatever the results, it will still be very exciting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment