Thursday, October 09, 2008

Wonderous Sories... But Not Yours

From the way I saw it, the last year (well, 10 months actually) has been a wondrous journey to me. I can never imagine it happens, like seven years ago when I completely broke down. Got kicked out of school, no degree, no job, no money, nothing. The degree I finally earned feels nothing more than a consolation. But when that invitation letter came, and suddenly I was back in the spotlight. Here I was, thirty something, been in the worst situation (dropout, fired), with nowhere to go.  This program I joined was supposed to be a dream project to make a string of well-educated, international quality person to help building this country. Well, you know that it was the idea, the reality is far from that. A lot of frictions and complications came along, and this program is dead on arrival. I made it into the Top 10, but smashed into the bottom rank in the final tally. I still cannot figure out why, the final process is so secretive as though national security matter. Well, my story is over now, it's now the stories of the chosen five candidates to complete this program. As far as I'm concerned, this program is nowhere but oer for the rest of us. Until the time to collect the consolation prize, three months euro trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment