Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Food Poisoning(?)

I'm not really sure what happened, suddenly I feel pain all over my stomach, and I threw up, from all outlets. I drained out, dehydrated, losing so much fluid. Well, talk about eat the wrong food. All I can remember that I have just enjoyed a nice lunch with some pasta I bought from the store nearby. I put it in the microwave for about 10 minutes and actually, it was quite enjoyable, my first proper meal here cooked (or at least, prepared) by me. The pasta was called penne, with chicken, mushroom, paprika, and cheese sauce. Now I feel like a cloth after washing, ready to hang to dry.

2 comments:

  1. hope u get well soon.
    reading your blogs, i now realize.
    this is not only me who like an open book so others can read me.
    you even more open than i am.hehe...
    but i'm the one who feel great coz i can learn english writing from you.tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...
    After 7 years and 56 postings, this is the first comment ever on this blog!
    English writing is the only reason of this blog's existence, anyway.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete